DIY $4.00 Dollar Tree Spring Wreath 



Yes you read that right, this cute rustic Spring wreath only cost $4.00 to make!

I was shopping the dollar tree and came across the white, purple and yellow floral and knew they were perfect for a wreath! I grabbed one of each color and the twig wreath and headed back to the studio! 

To watch the DIY step by step video click here. 

Putting this together was super easy. 
I took a pair of wire cutters and clipped each piece of flower off of each bunch. Each flower bunch gave me 6 of each color! Super deal of the day! 
I hot glued  one color at a time to the twig wreath scattering the colors as I went. 
The only part that was a bit of a  pain was holding each flower stem down while the glue dried a little  to make sure they adheared well. It took about 4 glue sticks. 

All in all this was a super easy and only $4.00! I’m super happy with the way it came out! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollar Tree Shelf Liner Cricut Hack

DIY $6.00 HOME sign

Thrift Store Farmhouse Decor