Hello from the editor



Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Jessica, I’m a 34 year old mother of 5, business owner, photographer, and for many many years a crafter. 

After being a photographer for 5 years while home with my littlest and spending most of my free time crafting, I combined my passions of motherhood and art. I followed my dreams and opened Creation Station, an arts & crafts studio for kids. It’s nice to have a place where kids can apply hands on skills and create something cool instead of the run around chaos that most of the time happens at kids parties. I spend most of my time at the studio with my littlest crafting during the day, posting on social media all my deals and savvy ways of creating useful items and decor on a budget. 

So since I’ve basically been “blogging” on social media for years I thought it was time to do it exclusively! I started The Savvy Mamma blog a few years ago and just kind of forgot about it, they’re a lot of work! With raising the babies and at the time puppies from our two American bulldogs, most of my time consisted of cleaning diapers and puppy pads. Fast forward a few years and here I am, I’ve grown in my photography and crafting and now is the perfect time for The Savvy Mamma! 

So here’s to raising 5 kids, 2 American bulldogs, running 2 businesses and a blog! Thank you for following me and sharing with me. I hope you find my blog fun, useful and a place to find the Savvy Mamma inside yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollar Tree Shelf Liner Cricut Hack

DIY $6.00 HOME sign

Thrift Store Farmhouse Decor