A Vendors Adventure

Less than 24 hours until the start of my 1st time as a vendor!

I have eveything set and ready to go!
Best part, I didnt buy anything, except the M&Ms.

I used old books off my book case for table decor. Along with an old scale and case that are part of my bedroom decor. Also framed a piece of my photography work, used black and white for the antique feel.
I had a piece of burlap left over from last fall I used for a table runner. The table cloth is an old off-white sheer window drape.
A pint sized mason jar is used to hold the pens for the giveaway slips. Again, I used an big old pickle jar to hold all the giveaway slips.
I also printed out the slips at home!

For the scarfs and rice packs wrapped them with twine, cut out tags with scrap book paper, punched holes and tied them to the items

For my photography I created a slide show of my work to play durring the event and placed it in a standing case atop of the books and cases.

Im ready to join the club and be a vendor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollar Tree Shelf Liner Cricut Hack

DIY $6.00 HOME sign

Thrift Store Farmhouse Decor