DIY Pokemon Ball cake

So I recently went to Sams Club looking for a Pokemon cake for my sons 9th birthday and they didnt have anything

I asked for just a plane white frosted cake, no edging, nothing but a flat white cake

I went to Walmart bought 2 things of white frosting and a squeezable tube, a little one, of black frosting.
Also need red food coloring

I turned one frosting can into red and left the other white

Using a cake piping kit I did the red first, then the black in the center a d lastly added the white to the bottom.

It didnt take long and it turned out fabulous! 

Dont limit yourself to what the stores have
I wanted to decorate it but didnt want to spend the time baking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollar Tree Shelf Liner Cricut Hack

DIY $6.00 HOME sign

Thrift Store Farmhouse Decor